It’s that time again - free tea time! It’s been a while since I did my first giveaway and the response was so overwhelming that I’ve decided to do another one! Although I can’t share tea with everyone, I’ve decided to do five smaller packages this time, so that there is a…
A Dramatic Reading of Sandra Hill’s “Rough and Ready”
Thanks to everyone who sent me the link to this dramatic reading of a book whose cover I had considered posting once, but never came up with a good punchline for. As the images above should indicate, it’s NSFW, so don’t listen with your speakers way up at work unless you have a really cool boss.
Thank all of you as well for letting this silly blog hit 400 followers! You guys are all awesome. Keep the submissions coming! I love what you guys find out there.
20. First thing I tend to notice about a person is their general attitude. You can learn a lot about the way a person walks, if they’re confident or shy, if they’re kind or a douchebag. So, I suppose I notice how a person comes into a specific space first.
24. My favorite style of clothing? That really depends on what time of day it is, and what not. I used to be obsessed with lolita, now I’m not, I used to be obsessed with steam punk, and I’m not anymore. I still like steam punk and Victorian dress, but its not practical. I think a person’s style changes with how they grow. Honestly, I don’t have a favorite style, but rather, I have several -loved- styles, is that fair enough? Victorian and steam punk are one of them. Motorcycle chick is another one; boots, jeans and a leather jacket, it’s a classic look. I actually use that style the most during the fall and winter. It’s super convenient and really comfy. I also like floral patterns, blouses that are pretty, faint pastel colors. Granted, these are also tailored to my needs, as I’m a pretty “curvy” woman and I have to dress befitting of my body.
58. My honed ability to bullshit.
59. Considering that a phobia means that I have an irrational fear that impedes my day to day life, than no, I don’t have any phobias.
62. I enjoy talking online on video chat the most. With the camera off.